29 September 2008

For Adam

This one's for my brother-in-law Adam, who complained that I never wrote about him.

So, Adam, now I'm writing about you.

Actually, my brother-in-law is a great guy and I'm proud to have him as a member of my family. He's a fabulous husband and father. He's funny and smart, though his taste in music is questionable (Van Halen? Really?). I'd say he's a good golfer but I have no idea what that means.

OK, Adam, you can quit riding me about not ever blogging about you. Shut up already. You know I love you, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo lucky to have such a wonderful wife and sister-in-law! 'dem r' sum goood genes!!!

Def Leppard rocks my socks!!!

Love,
Adam

Quigs78 said...

Okay, I don't know these people and I know they're your family, but I'm going to jump in anyway just to say:

That is a ridiculously cute couple. Seriously. It should be illegal to look that happy. ;)