05 September 2008

More ABC Me

My friend and fellow book-clubber, Mary, sent me this today and thought it was "blogger-ish". So, Mary, thanks for my post today.


A - Age of your first kiss: 13

B - Band listening to right now: Gnarles Barkley, though I don't know if they qualify as a band.
C - Crush: Neil Gaiman
D - Dad's name: Tom
E - Easiest person to talk to: Frank or Katy

F - Favorite artist at the moment: my friend Stacy
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: Da' Bears, especially if they're from Germany

H - Hometown:
Tolono, IL
I - Instruments: Flute (for 6 weeks in 5th grade), I can plunk out a tune on a piano if the need arises.

J- Job: Mom, substitute teacher

K - Kids: 2

L - Longest car ride ever: Return trip from Washington D.C. Sept. 13, 2001 (we drove straight through with an 8-month-old Evan and hit a traffic jam in Indy).
M - Mom's name: Carolin

N- Nicknames: Miss, Mom-mom
O - One wish: My children become good humans
P - Phobias: Snakes in the house (I'm OK if they're behind glass or far, far away).
Q – Quote: “A little from 'column A', a little from 'column B'.”
R - Reason to smile: Frank comes home tomorrow.
S - Song you sang last: Sonic Boom by Venus Hum
T - Time you woke up [today]: 6:00 am (ugh)
U - Unknown fact about me: When I was 16 I competed in the Miss Teen Illinois pageant and placed in the top 10 in the talent competition. I performed a comic monologue I had written.
V - Vegetable you hate: While I don't hate any vegetable, I do hold a strong dislike for spaghetti squash.
W - Worst habit(s): Procrastinate
X - X-rays you've had: hand, dental

Y - Yummy food: These cookie/candy things called Fox's Bars from Ireland. They're kind of like a Twix but much, much better.
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

No comments: