22 May 2008

Two By Two

My good friend Gwen forwarded this to me, so I thought I'd make it my post for the day.

Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Miss Missy


Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Wedding/engagement rings
2. Jeans


Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Explore new places


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A live-in maid
2. A night out with my hubby


Two favorite pets:
1. My first dog, Cindy
2. My second dog, Molly


Two people who, I hope, will fill this out:
1. Stacy
2. The Fearless Freak


Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Loony Tunes cartoons with the kids
2. Finished my book and started a new one


Two things you ate today:
1. An amazing sushi rice roll at the preschool picnic (so, so delicious)
2. Watermelon


Two people (I'm amending this to "adults") you last talked too:
1. Audrey
2. Mrs. Chicken


Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Getting Evan a haircut
2. Getting our family's pool passes (the pool opens on Saturday and the kids can hardly wait)


Two longest car rides:
1. 12-hours straight from my grandmother's in PA (with a 4-year-old and 2 1/2-year-old who'd been potty-trained for 2 weeks).
2. Driving from the D.C. area home 3 days after 9/11 (with an 8-month-old Evan). That was about 16-hours almost straight through and we hit a traffic jam in Indy. Ever try nursing a child while he's a) screaming his head off and b) still strapped in the car seat because the car is barreling down the highway? Good times.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Skinny Green Tea Latte from Starbuck's
2. Starbucks' Light Iced Coffee (it's in a can, but it's soooo good)

No comments: