20 March 2008

Addendum

About 30 seconds after I finished my previous post, I headed downstairs to get snacks ready to take to the kinder when I retrieved them from karate camp.

As I was walking down the stairs, my foot slipped out from under me causing me to catch my arm in the banister and also bounce down the rest of the flight on my bum (roughly 10 stairs), my mouth issuing forth profanities like there was no tomorrow. I'm certain the f-bomb was dropped more than once and I think I recall the m-f word slipping out as well... I'm glad the kids were not home to hear their mom do her impression of a foul-mouthed sailor.

I've now a wicked looking bruise on my left tricep and a touch of whiplash.

Surprisingly, my butt does not hurt.

And now that I'm replaying the incident in my mind, it's pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you aren't hurt, but yeah that does sound funny.