23 January 2009

Preciousssssssss

I've not done such a great job of updating here lately. It's not that I've been super busy or anything, just haven't had much to write about. I've been listening to some good music, not sure if I'm going to finish the book I'm reading, have tons of laundry that needs to be put away.

And I've just felt pretty meh.

Although, the kids (well, Evan) came up with a pretty good one last night.

Here's the set up: When Frank gives the kids a bath he will put his bare feet in the tub and the kids will wash his feet. You can draw whatever Biblical analogies you wish (I'm sure that will give Frank quite an ego boost). It keeps the kids occupied and Frank gets a pedicure in the process.

So.

Last night as the kids were washing Daddy's feet, I hear the following:

Frank: Don't pour the water so high on my leg. I don't want my pants to get wet.

Evan: OK, Daddy Precious Pants.

"Daddy Precious Pants." It still makes me giggle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i only could have had this info 24 hours ago. Oh well.

Amy said...

That is adorable!

Misc said...

RF, use it next week.

VeganLinda said...

Made me giggle too.