22 August 2008

5 Things About Meme

Leeanthro at Soy Is The New Black tagged me for this so here goes:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
Managing a newborn and a 2.5-year-old.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Go to the post office
2. Get lawn bag stickers
3. Meet a friend for lunch
4. Laundry
5. Help Frank clean out the garage

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Chocolate anything
2. Popcorn
3. Apple slices drizzled with honey
4. Hummus and cuke slices
5. A couple of slices of baguette topped with melted brie

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Build the dream house we've always wanted
2. Travel with my family
3. Pay for my children's college, grad school, post-grad/law, medical or vet school
4. Frank could retire and buy that comic book/coffee shop he's dreamed of
5. Ensure the Wildlife Medical Clinic, that my father founded at UIUC, continues its service

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Procrastination
2. Obsessiveness
3. Not keeping in regular touch with friends and family
4. Overindulging in chocolate
5. Not allowing myself "me time"

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Minnesota
2. Tolono, IL
3. Charleston, IL
4. Villa Grove, IL
5. Urbana, IL

What are five jobs you've had?
1. Substitute teacher
2. Costume designer
3. Temp secretary
4. High School teacher
5. Copy writer/editor

Five people I tag: (a few of the local ladies)
1. Carrie at The Freak Family Follies
2. Quigs at 2 Kids, 3 Cats and a Blog
3. Lavender Lemonade at Limes, Lemons and Beautiful Yarn
4. Noelle at Mommy Queen of Everything
5. Amy at Life Interrupted

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've posted my answers on my blog...check it out =)

Quigs78 said...

Oooh. Forgot to tell you that I did the meme...

I'm new to this. ;P